Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The May Goal

Hello to everyone who has been wondering about my current monthly support! I have AMAZING news and I'm so in awe of God's faithfulness right now. 

If you read my last post you would know that I took a huge leap of faith and began praying that I would be at 50% of my monthly support by this week. That prayer began a month ago and at that time I was at 15%. Today I sat down to do the math and I realized that between the THREE new monthly supporters that have committed this week (You know who you are and I hope you know how encouraged I am that you are joining me on this journey!) AND the abundant one time gifts that have been given, I am at 45%!!! And the weeks not over yet so I'm still awaiting another update to see if the remaining 5% is there. My math is just based off of the people who have been sweet enough to tell me in person that they have joined the team. 

Please continue to pray with me that God's hand would be at work. And that you again to all of you who are already praying with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment